Full Planning and Design
Full support from start to finish, minimum fee £6,500
This service is entirely bespoke to you and I will start work straight away on organising and designing your wedding day.
I take care of everything you require to ensure your wedding day and the months leading up to it are seamless.
I will work closely with your chosen venue or marquee company to ensure that everything is taken care of and nothing has been overlooked.
My way of working is personal and hands on and I will attend all site meetings, on your behalf or by your side.
I will work with you throughout to identify your wedding day vision and any aspects of your lifestyle and personality that could be incorporated into the design aspects of the day. It is very important that the wedding is a reflection of you as a couple and, I focus on the details that ensure your guests feel special, have fun and are surprised with unique additions to your day.
I will source all the suppliers for your wedding day. I will present you with a choice of options that have been fully vetted, allowing you to make an informed decision.
I take care of all your wedding administration; arranging appointments, booking meetings, ordering any samples and handling all wedding related paperwork, phone calls and emails.
I help you manage your budget, track all payments, develop a wedding day schedule and liaise with all your suppliers to ensure they are clear regarding the day’s arrangements.
Throughout the planning process I am always on hand to give you the benefit of my expert knowledge and experience. I will guide you every step of the way, helping you with stationery wording, the Order of Service and even the speeches!
Once all the suppliers have been chosen, I will be in regular contact to ensure that they are completely aware of the day’s arrangements and of any alternations that may occur.
In the weeks leading up to your wedding I will confirm itineraries and details with you and all your suppliers to ensure that everything is in place for the wedding itself. I will be on hand to manage your event, ensuring everything goes without a hitch, decorating your venue and acting as a point of contact for your guests and suppliers.
Summary of Full Planning services:
• Unlimited phone, Zoom and email communication
• Up to 6 wedding planning meetings
• Complete wedding design including design proposal and management of all design related suppliers
• A detailed timeline of the weekend and of event production schedule
• Hiring and management of all wedding suppliers
• Attendance of up to 2 meetings per supplier
• Wedding stationery design and proofs
• Sending out invitations and RSVP management
• Access to Top Table Planner, all guest names and dietaries uploaded electronically for you
• Management of the wedding budget including budget spreadsheet
• Supplier confirmation one month and then one week before your wedding
• Onsite management and coordination of all wedding suppliers
• Coordination of your ceremony rehearsal the day prior to your wedding
• Decor and prop set up for the weekend
• 10 hours of marquee/supplier set up in the week running up to your wedding
• 6 hours the day before the wedding
• 12 hours on the wedding day
• 4 hours the day after for derig
I only take on a limited number of full planning jobs a year